Layered vegetable salad.
Don’t know what to make on March 8? Take note of beautiful layered salad with vegetables, eggs and cheese.
- potatoes 300 g
- beet 300 g
- carrots 300 g
- eggs 4 pcs.
- small onions 1 pc.
- cheese 150 g
- mayonnaise 300 ml
- salt to taste
- green onions for decoration
- Eggs and all vegetables, except onions, boil, cool and clean.
- Grate the potatoes, eggs, beetroot, cheese and carrot on a grater.
- Onion very finely chop and pour boiling water.
- Put the salad layers on a plate. You can make one large salad or put it in portions using a special serving ring. Layers: potatoes, beets, eggs, carrots, and onions. All layers need to be salt and grease with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle the salad with grated cheese. Decorate with flowers carved out of beets and cheese, and green onion stalks.