Lazy cabbage rolls.
Prepare these lazy cabbage rolls easy, and from the same materials as that of the real thing, only time and energy they spent much less, and the result is just as good.
Let’s be lazy together!
Lazy cabbage rolls
- 500 g of minced meat,
- 100 grams of rice,
- 700 g of cabbage,
- 1 carrot,
- 2 onions,
- 3 cloves garlic,
- 1 tbsp tomato paste (or 1 Cup tomato juice)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 2 Bay leaves,
- 3 pea allspice,
- the ground paprika to taste,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste,
- 200 ml of broth or water.
- Boil the rice in salted water 10 minutes and drain the water.
- Cut the cabbage in small squares. Carrot RUB on a coarse grater. Onions finely cut. Garlic and greens grind.
- In hot vegetable oil, saut? onion and carrots 5 minutes. Put ground beef, salt, pepper, mix and obzharivaya 10 minutes. Then add rice, mix and obzharivaya another 3-5 minutes.
- At the end add the garlic.
- At the bottom of a baking pan pour a little vegetable oil and put half of cabbage, then a layer of minced meat, Bay leaf, allspice, paprika and then a layer of cabbage. Lazy cabbage rolls pour the broth (or water) and the carcass under a cover on slow fire of 20 minutes.
- Tomato paste diluted with a glass of water, salt and pour into a lazy cabbage rolls, or add tomato juice.
- Send lazy cabbage rolls in a preheated 180°C oven for 10 minutes. At the end sprinkle with herbs.