Lemon cookies with Basil.
When I worked in radio news anchor — colleagues me under the table during the broadcast put the lemon slices. And I didn’t understand when I read the news, why all the time just to drool. Colleagues laugh, and the listeners think about leading again ill. Such a reaction causes the lemon. If I then under the table put lemon cookies with Basil, probably the reaction would have been exactly the same. So today I’ll make lemon cookies with Basil.
- Butter — 120 g
- Sugar — 170 g
- Chicken egg — 2 pcs.
- Vanilla sugar — 1/2 tsp
- Lime zest and lemon — to taste
- Tulsi — 100 g
- Flour — 200 g
- Baking powder — 1/2 tsp
- Butter room temperature to mix with sugar, beat to a creamy mass.
- Add the eggs and whisk.
- Pour the vanilla sugar, the lime zest and lemon Basil. Stir gently.
- Sift flour with baking powder, add to butter-egg mixture. Mix.
- Place the dough in a pastry bag.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, squeeze out the parchment from the dough outlet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 °C.
So nice, when baking those cookies in my kitchen never smelled. And nothing like I ever tasted. Basil we used to see in sauces, in soups, in salads. But then, dessert cookies, it’s just cool! Try it!