Lentil, beetroot and orange salad.
You only need 6 ingredients to make a dish great – here’s the proof!
Lentil, beetroot and orange salad
- 2 large oranges, peeled
- 2 x 400g cans lentils, drained, rinsed
- 120g baby rocket
- 100g Lemnos Reduced Fat Fetta, crumbled
- 450g can baby beetroot, drained, quartered
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Segment oranges over a bowl. Squeeze juice from membranes into bowl. Reserve juice. Combine lentils, orange segments, rocket and feta in a large bowl. Transfer to a plate.
- Arrange beetroot on lentil mixture. Whisk vinegar and reserved orange juice together in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad. Serve.