- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 8 people
- May 2, 2016
Luscious Artichoke Heart Pizza.
Perk up your pizza with artichokes along with herbed cheese and Parmesan.
Luscious Artichoke Heart Pizza
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 container (5.2 oz) garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes in oil, well drained
- 2 jars (6 1/2 oz each) marinated artichoke hearts, well drained, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Unroll pizza crust dough on pan; press dough to edge of pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook butter and onion over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is deep golden brown. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Spread spreadable cheese over partially baked crust. Spread onion over cheese; top with tomatoes and artichoke hearts.
- Bake 6 to 11 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese. Bake 3 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.