Cinnamon and maple blend lusciously in an irresistible pull-apart sized for entertaining.
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon maple flavor or vanilla
- 1 can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Supreme refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix all ingredients except cinnamon rolls with icing.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into quarters; add to pecan mixture, tossing gently to coat. Spoon roll mixture into pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate or platter. Spread with icing. Serve warm.