- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 12 people
- April 10, 2016
Mini Garlic Monkey Bread.
Want a fun easy way to make garlic bread for your next game day or family gathering. Try this easy garlic monkey bread made in muffin tins. It’s portioned controlled, easier to eat, and looks great on your plate. Check out hte video below:
- 1-16 oz can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 6 tbs. butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs. Italian seasoning
- 1/3 Cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the melted butter, garlic, italian seasoning and ? Cup of the parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- With a knife, cut each biscuit into 1” pieces and place in the bowl. Genlty toss to evenly coat with the butter mixture.
- Place 4-5 biscuit pieces in each muffin cup. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.