- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 6 people
- May 31, 2016
Mini Taco Salad Boats.
Try these fun new boats for your next taco salad night; they will be a hit with both adults and kids!
Mini Taco Salad Boats
- 12 Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ mini soft flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup finely shredded lettuce
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly brush boats with oil to coat entirely, and place on ungreased cookie sheet; bake 4 to 5 minutes or until browned on rim--boats will get crisp as cooled. Set aside.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cook until beef is coated with seasoning, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, divide lettuce and taco meat evenly among crisped boats; serve with Make it FRESH toppings.