Monster Cookie Snack Bites.
Sweet M&M’s™ chocolate candies, peanuts and pretzels make these bite-size cereal bars the perfect snack.
Monster Cookie Snack Bites
- 3 cups Cheerios™ cereal
- 1 cup tiny pretzel twists, coarsely broken (about 24 pretzels)
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1 bag (10 oz) miniature marshmallows (about 5 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup M&M's™ chocolate candies
- Line 13 x 9-inch pan with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix cereal, pretzels and peanuts; set aside.
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat marshmallows and butter over medium heat, stirring frequently, until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Remove from heat.
- Immediately pour marshmallow mixture over cereal mixture in bowl; stir until evenly coated. Stir in candies. Using hands lightly greased with butter or cooking spray, press mixture evenly in pan. Let stand about 30 minutes or until firm. Cut into 10 rows by 7 rows. Store covered at room temperature up to 5 days.