No-Bake Monster Cereal Bars.
These easy no-bake monster cereal bar treats are perfect to serve all the ghosts and goblins at your next Halloween party.
No-Bake Monster Cereal Bars
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 7 cups Frankenberry™ cereal
- 1 package (12 oz) orange candy melts
- Candy eyeballs, sprinkles, extra miniature marshmallows, for decorating
- Line 9-inch square pan with nonstick foil, or spray with cooking spray; spray back of large spoon with cooking spray. In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 45 seconds or until melted. Add 4 cups marshmallows; microwave 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until marshmallows are melted.
- Add cereal to marshmallow mixture; stir to combine, and add to square pan. With sprayed back of spoon, press mixture evenly in pan. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Remove bars from pan. Cut into 6 rows by 3 rows.
- Meanwhile, line work surface with waxed paper. In small microwavable bowl, microwave candy melts as directed on package to melt. Dip each bar and decorate as desired, using photo as a guide. Place decorated bars on waxed paper about 30 minutes or until set.