Oat scones with cinnamon and raisins.
The buns − perfect Breakfast cereal
Sure that the Bunting will be loved by everyone. Try to bake for Breakfast unusual buns oatmeal is delicious and healthy.
- 1 Cup of oatmeal
- 1 Cup milk,
- 1 Cup water
- 4 tbsp butter,
- 2-3 tbsp honey,
- 1/4 Cup warm water
- 1 tbsp dry yeast,
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 1 tsp sugar,
- 2 tsp cinnamon,
- 1 tsp salt,
- 1/2 Cup of raisins.
- Milk and water warm up in a saucepan, bring to a boil, squirt in oatmeal and boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat, add the oil and honey, mix and leave to cool for about 20-30 minutes until it became warm.
- In warm water dissolve the sugar, add the yeast, rabbati and leave for 10-15 minutes for activation. In the dough add the oatmeal and gradually adding the flour, knead a soft, slightly sticky dough. At the end add salt and cinnamon. Leave to rise for 1 hour.
- The risen dough lightly remember, add washed and soaked raisins, mix a couple of minutes to evenly distribute in the dough. Put it back in the bowl to rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. the Mold rolls, put in greased with butter the form tightly to each other and leave to go to doubling for 40-60 minutes.
- Brush the buns strong tea and put in the oven for 35-40 minutes. Cool 5 minutes, then move to a wire rack and cool completely.