One-Pot Chicken and Vegetable Skillet.
Frozen veggies are the key to this flavor-packed dinner—made entirely in one dish.
One-Pot Chicken and Vegetable Skillet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (14 oz) Muir Glen™ organic diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 bag (19 oz) Green Giant™ frozen roasted potatoes with garlic & herb sauce
- 2 boxes (7 oz each) Green Giant™ frozen antioxidant blend broccoli, carrots and sweet peppers
- In 10- to 11-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over low heat. Add chicken; cook, turning occasionally, until chicken is browned on all sides. Remove from skillet to plate.
- To same skillet, add remaining tablespoon olive oil and the onion; cook over low heat until onion is softened and golden brown.
- Add tomatoes to skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer. Stir in potatoes and vegetable blend. Cover skillet with lid or foil; cook 5 minutes, stirring once.
- Return chicken to skillet; if desired, season with salt and pepper. Cover; cook 8 to 10 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.