Orange-Mustard Chicken Recipe.
These chicken breasts are tasty hot, but they’re just as good over salad the next day, especially if you’re using some kind of honey-mustard vinaigrette to match the flavor. Why not bake up a whole batch and use them as easy salad toppers for lunch all week?
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. orange zest
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 3 tbsp. raw honey
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Season each chicken breast with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, and place in a baking dish.
- In a bowl mix together the orange zest, orange juice, onion, and raw honey.
- Pour the liquid into a saucepan and bring to a boil over a medium-high heat.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and whisk in the whole-grain and the Dijon mustards.
- Pour the orange-mustard sauce over the chicken and place in the preheated oven.
- Bake in the oven for 40 to 45 minutes.