Oregano Chicken Stir-Fry.
An inviting combination of chicken, vegetables, fresh herbs, and garlic–you’ll be making this one again soon.
Oregano Chicken Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 4 oz fresh sugar snap peas (about 1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- In medium bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper. Add chicken; toss until evenly coated.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook chicken in oil about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until brown on outside and no longer pink in center. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil until hot. Cook onion, bell pepper and peas in oil about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Return chicken to skillet. Stir in broth, vinegar and lemon pepper seasoning. Cook about 1 minute or until hot. Sprinkle with oregano.