Oven-Roasted Chicken and Vegetables.
Oven-roasting enhances the natural flavors and color of vegetables. They pair perfectly with chicken.
Oven-Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 cup ready-to-eat baby-cut carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup frozen potato wedges with skins
- 1/2 cup Green Giant™ frozen whole green beans
- 1/2 cup frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 1/2 cups deli rotisserie chicken, cut into pieces
- Heat oven to 475°F. In large bowl, toss all ingredients except chicken.
- In 13x9-inch pan, arrange chicken and vegetables in single layer.
- Roast uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is hot.