Pancake cake with berry sauce.
A delicious dessert that is very easy to prepare. Share the recipe for pancake cake with berry sauce.
Pancake cake with berry sauce
- 10 pancakes
- 200 g fatty curd
- 75 ml cream 33 %
- 3 bags of vanilla sugar
- powdered sugar to taste
- 300 g fresh or frozen cranberries
- 150 g of sugar
- 1 tbsp. spoon of starch
- Cottage cheese wipe through a sieve twice. Pour the cream, add vanilla sugar and powdered sugar to taste. Blend with a mixer.
- Collect pancake cake, promazyvaya each pancake cottage cheese and vanilla filling. Just press and leave for a couple of hours.
- Rinse the cranberries, put in a saucepan and cover with sugar. Pour a small amount of water and bring to a boil, crushing the berries with a spoon. Boil for 10-15 minutes.
- RUB the cranberries through a sieve and bring the juice to a boil. Enter the starch dissolved in a little water. Let thicken, cool and sauce fields.