Did you ever pancake pouches? If not, it’s time to try, because Christmas holidays are very close, and this is one of those snacks that hit the spot for everyone.
- 100 g corn starch
- 3 eggs
- 80 g wheat flour
- 120 ml of milk
- 100 ml cream 10% fat
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- butter for baking
- vegetable oil for frying
- 5 green apples
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp rum
- 2-3 tablespoons light raisins
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2-3 tbsp butter
- 1 vanilla pod
- 280 g of cottage cheese fat content 9%
For the filling
for the filling
- The raisins soak in the rum for 1 hour. Heat the milk and cream up to 30-35 degrees and pour into a bowl. Add the eggs, flour, sugar, salt and mix with a blender. Pour melted butter and add the starch, mix again with a blender to obtain a smooth dough without lumps.
- Leave the dough warm for 30 minutes, then mix again and bake pancakes.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour a little vegetable oil and add a piece of butter. Rotate the pan so that the oil fully covers the bottom.
- Stir the batter and pour into the pan one ladle. Rotate the pan so that the batter completely covers the bottom. Fry without touching the pancake, 1-2 minutes, until edges begin to brown. Pry the edge of the spatula and flip it over. Fry for another 1-2 minutes, then slide onto a dish.
- For the filling wash and peel 4 apples, remove the core, cut into cubes. In a saucepan melt the butter, add the vanilla seeds, sugar, apples and saut?, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- In the prepared apples, add the raisins and heat for another 1-2 minutes, cool completely. The cooled fruit mix with cream cheese and honey. In the centre of the pancake put the stuffing, attach a “pouch” with a circle of thinly sliced Apple.