Pancakes on milk.
In this pancake recipe milk the same products as in the usual sweet: flour, eggs, milk. But sugar slightly smaller pan lard instead of butter, and to supply roasted until fragrant rosy state of bacon – and you will get an interesting starter.
Don’t be confused by the honey – it will add originality and spice of this dish. You can also try oldci with ketchup or eggplant – will be no less tasty!
- 2 eggs,
- 300 ml milk,
- 70 g of yoghurt,
- 150 g bacon,
- 300 g flour,
- 1 teaspoon sugar,
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder,
- 1 tablespoon of liquid honey,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Mix eggs, yogurt and milk and whip with a whisk until smooth.
- Add to egg-milk mixture the sifted flour mixed with sugar, salt and baking powder, and blend again with a whisk.
- Bacon cut into thin slices and fry in a pan until Golden crisp.
- Leave the bacon fat for pancakes and fried bacon remove from the pan, salt and pepper to taste.
- In a heated pan with lard with a spoon pour the dough, forming pancakes. Prepare pancakes with milk for 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve pancakes with milk with slices of bacon, pour honey on them.