The recipe for the Italian Panna cotta with vanilla-berry sauce.
- cream 10% fat 2 1/3 cups
- gelatin granules 1 tbsp
- milk 2 cups
- sugar powder 100 g
- frozen berries 250 g
- sugar 1.5 cups
- vanilla sugar 1 packet
- mint for decoration
For the sauce:
- Gelatin pour into a bowl, pour 1/3 Cup of cold cream. To give the gelatin to swell.
- Connect the remaining cream in the saucepan with the milk and sugar. Bring over medium heat to a boil.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly. Add the swollen gelatin, stir with a whisk until the gelatin has dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and allow to cool to room temperature. You can prepare portioned Panna cotta, spilling the creamy mass into small molds. Then cover with cling film and refrigerate. Refrigerate for 5-6 hours.
- To prepare the sauce. Pour into the saucepan 1 Cup of water, add sugar and vanilla .Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cook for about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Add in syrup, thawed berries, stir gently, cover and allow to cool completely.
- Form with flip the Panna cotta onto a plate, cover with a hot towel. After 1-2 minutes the Panna cotta drops on to the dish. Gently remove the form, pour the Panna cotta with berry-vanilla sauce, garnish with fresh mint and serve.