Peppered Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Pub Sandwiches.
Make a grand sandwich with toasted flaky biscuits, hot turkey, crispy bacon and melty cheese.
Peppered Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Pub Sandwiches
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Butter Tastin'™ biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions (3 medium)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Watkins™ Garlic Powder
- 4 turkey breast tenderloins (8 oz each)
- 16 slices thick-sliced peppered bacon
- 2 cups shredded four-cheese blend (8 oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line large cookie sheet and 15x10x1-inch pan with Reynolds® Parchment Paper. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Place green onions in pie plate or dish. Brush top of each biscuit with water; press tops into green onions. Place 2 inches apart on large cookie sheet, onion sides up. Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Increase oven temperature to 400°F.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise, garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until well blended; refrigerate.
- Cut each turkey tenderloin in half crosswise to make 8 tenderloin steaks. Wrap 2 slices of bacon in crisscross pattern around each steak. Place 2 inches apart on 15x10x1-inch pan. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until juice of turkey is clear when center of thickest part is cut (165°F) and bacon is cooked.
- Set oven control to broil. Split biscuits. Place biscuit halves, split sides up, back on large cookie sheet. Sprinkle split side of each of the 8 biscuit tops with 1/4 cup cheese. Broil with tops 4 inches from heat 1 to 2 minutes or until biscuits are toasted and cheese is melted. Spread garlic-pepper mayonnaise on split side of each of the biscuit bottoms; top with turkey steak and biscuit top.