Pie with mushrooms.
If your family likes pastries, you will enjoy this original mushroom vegetable pie, especially because it is quite easy.
Pie with mushrooms
- 250 g flour,
- 30 g of yeast,
- 100 ml of vegetable oil,
- 1 tablespoon sugar,
- pinch of salt,
- 1 Cup water
- 500 g mushrooms,
- 3 onions,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
for the dough:
for the filling:
- In warm water dissolve yeast, salt and sugar and stir until dissolved. Squirt in gradually the flour and knead nekrutoe dough.
- Add to the dough vegetable oil and knead so that it doesn't stick to your hands.
- The finished dough cover with a cloth and leave to soak in a warm place. When the dough rises, it should knead and let go again. Then you can cook vegetable pie.
- Onion cut in large pieces. Place onion in saucepan with oil and cook under a cover on slow fire, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes. The onion should turn brown but remain juicy.
- Prepare the mushrooms, clean, wash and cut into 2-3 large pieces. Add the mushrooms to the onion mix and the carcass under the lid for about 10 minutes.
- Prepared with mushrooms Sadi liquid, cool and skip through a meat grinder. Mushroom minced salt and pepper.
- Divide the dough into two pieces and roll each into a thin layer. Put the first layer of dough in greased with vegetable oil form. On the dough put the mushroom stuffing and top cover with a second layer of dough and the edges sasieni.
- Send vegetable pie with mushrooms in a preheated 200°C oven. After 10 minutes, when the top of the pie is slightly browned, reduce the temperature to 180°C. Bake vegetable pie about 40 minutes.
- Ready vegetable pie with mushrooms get from the oven, brush tops lightly sweetened water, cover with a cloth and leave to cool.