Pies with onion and egg.
In the season of fresh and juicy greenery make baked pasties with green onions and boiled eggs on a quite simple recipe.
If your family often asks you to bake pies, do not deny them this pleasure, the more so in the spring you can do it with a wonderful vitamin filling – cook the Patty with onion and egg.
Green onions to taste goes well with eggs and also will let you vary the baked goods, if you cook pies with this filling.
- 500 g flour,
- 50 g butter,
- 400 ml of milk,
- 2 teaspoons of dry yeast,
- 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar,
- a pinch of salt,
- 8 eggs and 1 yolk,
- 1 bunch green onions,
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil,
- ground black pepper to taste
- sugar to taste,
- salt to taste.
- Mix dry yeast with sugar and dissolve in warm milk. Add the melted butter and salt. Gradually, in small portions pour the sifted flour and knead soft elastic dough.
- Cover the dough with cling film and put in a warm place for 1-1,5 hours to make it fit.
- At this time, prepare the filling for pies. The eggs boil hard boiled, cool, peel and cut is not very finely.
- Green onions thoroughly rinse, dry and finely cut. Sprinkle onions with sugar and salt and lightly alumni.
- Mix eggs with onion, salt and pepper to taste. Add a little vegetable oil and mix.
- Turn the dough laid out on the table and slightly alumni. Roll up dough sausages, cut into small pieces and roll out each into a round cake.
- In the center of tortillas put the filling of onions and eggs and form a Patty.
- Lay out the patties with onion and egg on a greased with vegetable oil and covered with parchment baking sheet. Brush the pies with egg yolk and put in a warm place for 10-15 minutes.
- Send a baking sheet in a preheated 180°C oven. Pies with onion and egg will be ready in 20-25 minutes.