Poppy seed cake sour cream.
This poppy seed cake is a real temptation. It is so delicate and delicious and easy to prepare.
- eggs – 3 pcs.
- sugar – 350 g
- sour cream – 350 g
- the Mac – 200 g
- flour – 325 g
- soda – 1 tsp with slide
- salt – a pinch
- butter for greasing forms
- Beat eggs together with sugar in a lush light cream. Add sour cream and poppy seeds. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Add the sifted flour mixed with soda and salt. Mix well.
- Put the dough in a greased and floured form.
- Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for 40-45 minutes. Before serving to cool.