Pork ribs grill.
Along with the traditional barbecue pork, tender pork chops with an exquisite sweet taste and Golden crust is the most ideal for a picnic.
To properly and tasty roast pork on the grill, you will need a marinade that will make the meat softer and softer, will accentuate its taste and will add a unique flavor.
Recipes of different marinades a lot, and you probably already have your favorite. But what prevents to try a new taste – mix and discover interesting variations. Today on our menu-pork ribs grilled in a drunken marinade.
- 1 kg of pork ribs
- 1 kg onions,
- 5 cloves garlic,
- 1 lemon,
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 250 ml light beer,
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar,
- sprigs of rosemary,
- 1 tsp ground paprika,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- For grilling it is better to choose pork ribs with a small amount of fat – they will be juicier and more tender. Pork ribs wash, cut into pieces 2-4 ribs and make the internal cuts of the film, in the grilling she did not steal the meat.
- Coat ribs with salt, pepper, paprika, sprinkle with rosemary and put in a bowl. You can also marinate the meat in the package. The more ribs in each portion of the piece, the juicier you get kebab.
- Finely cut onion and garlic, crush with hands to put the onion juice, and put it up on pork ribs. From squeezed lemon juice, mix with honey and vinegar, add the ribs and mix.
- Pour pork ribs beer and put under the yoke in a cool place for 6 hours, and preferably overnight.
- After the pork has been soaked, you can start making the kebab. Put pork ribs on the grill over hot coals and Ogareva, turning occasionally and basting with marinade. Make sure the charcoal does not light up.
- Pork ribs on the grill cook for about 20-40 minutes, depending on their size, thickness and amount of meat on the bones. The willingness of the ribs is determined by the external crust – if she is beautiful and Golden, make sure the juice from the meat was transparent.
- Pork ribs are ready, remove from grill and serve hot with salad greens and garnish to your taste.