Pork Tenderloin With Smoked Paprika Recipe.
Sometimes the bet recipes are the ones with the simplest concepts: take something that tastes good, rub it on the meat, and stick it over a fire until it’s cooked. We’ve been doing that since we were literally cavemen; it was delicious then, and it’s still delicious now.
- 5 lb. pork tenderloin;
- 2 tbsp. smoked paprika;
- 1 tsp. ground garlic;
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme, minced;
- BBQ sauce; (optional)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- In a bowl, combine the paprika, garlic, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Rub the paprika mixture over the pork, and let marinate for 8 to 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Grill the tenderloin, covered, for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Brush with BBQ sauce, if using, and serve.