Potato gnocchi with herbs.
This serves a lot of names. We used to call it dumplings, but the Italians call gnocchi. As the main ingredient are often used potatoes, spinach, pumpkin, ricotta and corn flour. Today I will make potato gnocchi with a flavorful sauce.
- mashed potatoes – 500 g
- yolk – 3 pcs.
- flour – 180 g
- butter – 50 g
- chives to taste,
- sage to taste
- parsley to taste
- Boil the potatoes, mash into puree.
- In a little warm mashed potatoes add the egg yolks.
- Add the flour and knead the dough.
- Cut the dough into pieces, roll “sausage” and cut into gnocchi. Attach them to the form, pressing with a fork.
- Throw the gnocchi in boiling salted water, wait until the float, take out and.
- In a pan melt the butter.
- Finely chop the chives and throw into the pan.
- Add the sage and parsley. Put the gnocchi and stir.
Lay out on a clean plate.