Prepare the Semifreddo with strawberries.
Recipe low calorie Semifreddo
To eat cake and not gain weight, you just need to take one little piece, but let it be a true work of confectionary art, which you will eat with pleasure.
Semifreddo with strawberries (about 250 kcal per 100 gr.)
- Strawberries – 500 gr.
- Sugar powder – 150 gr.
- Water – 200 ml.
- Juice of one lemon
- Cream 33% – 200 gr.
- Egg whites – 2 PCs.
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Clean the strawberries, 400 g. blend, 100 – slice into thin strips.
- To combine the strawberries with the lemon juice, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, mix well.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks, gently add the strawberry puree, stir gently.
- In another bowl, whisk the cream, add strawberry mixture, mix gently.
- Pour in a form, remove in the freezer for 5-6 hours. Pull out half an hour before feeding.