- Preparation time
- 35 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 4 people
- June 2, 2016
Pumpkin Cookie Dough Pancakes.
Make easy work of the classic breakfast with these five-ingredient pancakes that start with cookie dough!
Pumpkin Cookie Dough Pancakes
- 1 package Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/4 cup buttermilk*
- Banana slices and whipped cream
- Let 1 package Pillsbury™ Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies stand at room temperature 15 minutes to soften slightly.
- In large bowl, beat 2 eggs with electric mixer on medium speed 4 minutes. Gradually add softened cookie dough, beating until mixture is smooth. Add 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix) and 1/4 cup buttermilk; beat 20 seconds.
- Heat griddle over low heat. Spray griddle with cooking spray. Pour 1/3 cup batter onto warm griddle. Cook pancakes 1 1/2 minutes each side. Serve warm with banana slices and whipped cream.