Pumpkin cream soup French recipe.
A plate of this hearty and nourishing soup for lunch will warm you up on a cold day, will add energy and health to you and your family, because pumpkin is an incredibly useful product. So try to include in your diet as much as possible a variety of healthy dishes made from pumpkins.
A little secret to this entree is that pumpkin cream soup the next day become even tastier and more aromatic.
- 500 g pumpkin,
- 200 g potatoes,
- 1 onion,
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger,
- 300 ml milk,
- 400 ml of water,
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Pumpkin to cleanse the skin, fibers, seed and cut in small pieces.
- Potatoes also cut into small cubes. Onions finely cut. Grind the herbs.
- In a skillet in vegetable oil, sauté onions 5 minutes. Add potatoes, pumpkin, mix and fill with boiling water so that it covers the vegetables.
- Soup salt, pepper and boil on low heat until soft vegetables, about 20 minutes.
- Pour some of the water and puriri soup in a blender until smooth. Then add the hot milk to the soup mix, bring to a boil and potami on low heat for 5 minutes. At the end put in the soup chopped ginger.
- Serve the cream of pumpkin soup with cream and herbs. With this soup goes wonderfully with fresh croutons of white bread.