The recipe for these pumpkin fritters has a secret. Pumpkin before you get in pancakes, baked in the oven, so the dough becomes more homogeneous.
And the color – just look at this Sunny and delicious pumpkin pancakes!
- 600 g pumpkin,
- 3 cups flour,
- 60 ml milk,
- 2 eggs,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- a pinch of salt.
- Clean the pumpkin from seeds and fibers and place in a baking pan, greased. Sabaki the pumpkin in a preheated 180°C oven until tender for 40 to 60 minutes to become soft.
- Cooked pumpkin cool, and then extract the pulp and grind in a blender.
- Add in the pumpkin, eggs, salt, sugar, vanilla sugar and whip until the formation of fluffy mass.
- Gradually add the sifted flour and knead the dough. The dough should have the consistency of thick cream.
- Spread the dough with a spoon on a heated pan, greased with vegetable oil.
- Prepare pumpkin pancakes, frying on both sides for 2 minutes until Golden brown.
- Pumpkin pancakes serve hot with honey, jam, sour cream or just with tea.