A simple yet elegant dessert that you can make up to a day in advance for special occasions, whether for those with special diets or not! Serve it nice and cold for the best results.
- 16 oz Fresh Raspberries
- 3 Egg Whites - room temperature
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sweetener
- 1/8 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/4 cup Pinot Noir Syrup
- Wash raspberries, set them on paper towel to dry. Reserve 12 berries for decoration.
- To make the mousse, beat the raspberries, egg whites, Swerve, and cream of tartar in a mixer over high for about 2-3 minutes in a mixer. Beat the mixture until it forms a stiff peak if you remove the paddle. My grandmother used a copper bowl and if you have one as well you can omit the cream of tartar. Be careful with the raw eggs and make sure they are fresh and clean eggs and that you are not allergic to them.
- Ladle one or two spoonfuls of Pinot Noir Syrup into the bottom of dessert serving cups and then spoon a or pipe the raspberry mixture on top.