The recipe for bagels with apples.
Just half an hour you can cook delicious bagels with apples. Share the recipe for the dessert!
The recipe for bagels with apples
- pack ready shortcrust pastry
- 8 apples
- 6 tablespoons of jam
- 50 g of vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- a pinch of cinnamon
- powdered sugar, chocolate glaze
- Rinse the apples, peel and remove the core. We shall cut small cubes, sprinkle vanilla sugar and cinnamon.
- The dough roll into the reservoir, cut the 8X8 squares and brush the edges with egg white. In the center of squares, put the filling and wrap the bagels.
- Brush egg yolk, put on a baking sheet and bake at temperature of 180 degrees.
- Brush the bagels warmed jam and sprinkle with icing sugar and decorate with chocolate icing.