Recipe gratin with broccoli.
Gratin with broccoli — tasty and easy dish for new year’s table. In our recipe it will only take 40 minutes!
Recipe gratin with broccoli
- 500 g broccoli
- 100 ml sour cream
- 70 g of hard cheese
- salt, pepper
- Cabbage boil in salted water for 5-7 minutes.
- Discard in a colander, let cool.
- Cheese RUB on a large grater.
- In sour cream add a pinch of salt, pepper, chopped herbs, and grated cheese. Mix.
- Place broccoli in a baking greased with butter.
- Pour cooked cauliflower sauce and put bake for 10-15 minutes in a preheated 180 °C oven.
- Add the temperature to 240 °C for 5-7 minutes to make the dish have become brown.