Rice soup with celery and mint.
Delicious soup. Nothing in the world more pleasant for the true gourmand than to taste a fresh recipe for a delicious culinary masterpiece.
Rice soup with celery and mint
- 100 g of medium-grained rice
- 1 medium zucchini
- 400 g of a petiolar celery
- 2 small leeks
- 2 cloves of garlic
- the juice of half a lemon
- 1 small bunch of mint
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, white pepper
- Pour the rice in 1 l salty boiling water, bring to a boil, cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, drain on a sieve.
- Of celery cut off the base, rinse the stalks and cut into pieces 1 cm long Leaves set aside.
- The white part of leeks and 4 cm green part cut in half, wash, cut into thick half rings, place in a pan with oil, fry on medium heat 5 min. Add celery, pour cold broth. Over medium heat bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer under cover for 30 min.
- Zucchini cut in half, cut into slices 5-7 mm thick. Crush, peel and chop the garlic together with the celery leaves. Put the prepared vegetables into the soup, bring to the boil, sprinkle in the rice. Add salt, pepper and lemon juice, simmer for 5 min.
- Near mint remove the stems, the leaves finely chop, stir into soup. Cook under lid for 5 more minutes Serve immediately.