Roast beef with plums.
Delicious dish, especially for those who like to experiment and to combine incongruous at first glance, the products, namely, meat with fruit. Despite the cooking time, you will get a decent result is tender meat with a pleasant plum aroma.
- 500 g beef,
- 500 g plums,
- 1 onion,
- 100 ml sour cream
- 20 g butter,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 150 ml red dry wine,
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar,
- 2 peas allspice,
- 1 tablespoon of starch,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Beef cut in small pieces. Onion cut into half rings.
- Plum clean from the bones, place in a saucepan, pour the wine and honey and carcass until tender about 5 minutes, and then so spill it with liquid from the pot.
- Fry beef in heated skillet in a mixture of vegetable oil and butter and place the meat in the pot. In a pan add oil, fry onions until soft and also place in the pot with the meat.
- Pour the meat liquid which is prepared drain, add spices, vinegar, mix and cover with a lid. Cook a roast in the oven at 180°C for about 1.5 hours, until the meat is soft.
- Connect the starch with sour cream and water, salt and mix. Add in the hot cream and put on top of plums. Cover with a lid and roast the carcass for another 15 minutes.
- Serve as separate dish or with your favorite side dish.