learn the trick of the recipe
What is the trick properly cooked roast? Read and cook with pleasure!
- 300 g pork,
- 300 g potatoes,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 onion,
- 1 bell pepper,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- greens (dill, parsley),
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 2 Bay leaves,
- 0.5 teaspoons of Khmeli suneli,
- 0.5 tsp ground coriander,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste,
- 200 ml of broth or water.
- Meat cut in small pieces. Cut the potatoes roughly the same pieces, as meat. Finely chop the onion. Carrots and peppers cut in small cubes. Grind the herbs. Garlic pass through the frog.
- Fry meat in a pan in hot vegetable oil on all sides over high heat about 5 minutes. Try to keep it meat fry until Golden brown, but not cooked in its own juice, and for this it should not be much in the pan. You can brown it in several portions.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover with a lid and cook the meat for another 5-7 minutes. Then place it in a baking dish or skillet.
- In hot vegetable oil, saut? onions 5 minutes then add carrots, bell pepper and fry, stirring, for 5-7 minutes. Put vegetables to the potatoes and fry it on all sides until Golden brown about 5 minutes.
- Place the sauteed vegetables to the meat, add spices, salt and pour the broth. Send roast in a preheated 180°C oven and cook 40-50 minutes. Then increase the temperature to 200°C and bake the roast for another 15 minutes. At the end add the garlic and herbs.
- Serve hot with home fries and salad greens.