Roasted Pork Chops and Vegetables.
Dinner ready for four! Serve your family this roasted pork chops, rutabaga, vegetables served with fruit salad and bread.
Roasted Pork Chops and Vegetables
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 medium rutabaga, peeled, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces (3 cups)
- 2 unpeeled russet potatoes, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces (2 cups)
- 1 fennel bulb, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 Old El Paso™ red onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix oil, parsley, seasoned salt, thyme and pepper.
- Brush both sides of pork chops with about half of the oil mixture. In large bowl, mix rutabaga, potatoes, fennel and onions. Add remaining half of oil mixture; toss to coat. Arrange vegetables in pan.
- Roast vegetables 15 minutes. Place pork chops on vegetables. Roast 30 to 40 minutes longer or until pork chops are no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender.