Salad with avocado, grapefruit and pine nuts.
The romantic Italian recipe salad with avocado and citrus
This salad is perfect for festive table, for example, on March 8. Because to eat on a night like this don’t want to buy a loved one a beautiful and delicious dish – just right!
- 1 avocado,
- 1 grapefruit,
- 0.5 lemon,
- 0,5 red sweet onions,
- greens (arugula, spinach, parsley),
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 0.5 teaspoons of honey,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Prepare a salad dressing with avocado. From lemon squeeze the juice, add honey, pepper, salt and carefully mix until completely dissolved.
- Onions cut thin rings quarter and samarenos in the dressing for 10 minutes.
- The salad with avocado was even more colorful and tasty, pick a grapefruit without the bitter, red or pink. Cleanse the grapefruit from the peel and most importantly – from films, because they give the fruit their characteristic bitterness. Cut in small pieces.
- Pine nuts lightly fry in a pan.
- Greens wash and Obasi. Grind the parsley. The arugula and coarsely tear the spinach with your hands.
- Avocado cleanse away the seeds and peel, cut small slices and sprinkle with lemon juice so it is not darkened.
- Put all the ingredients together, sprinkle pine nuts, tuck the salad with avocado and grapefruit with olive oil and serve.