Salad of corn and shrimp.
Recipe peaches, stuffed with salad shrimp and corn, great for holiday! Very interesting combination of sweet and salty flavors.
Salad of corn and shrimp
- 1 Bank of canned peaches
- 2 eggs
- 1 boiled carrot
- 100 g grated cheese
- 100 g shrimp
- 1 Dec. spoon homemade mayonnaise
- Put frozen shrimp in a colander and spill the boiling water.
- Take out, cool and peel.
- Boil eggs, peel, finely chop.
- Boiled carrots cut small cubes. Add grated cheese,eggs and shrimp. Tuck in salad mayonnaise, mix and salt.
- Fill the halves of peaches to your salad.