The holiday on March 8 salad with chicken, corn, cucumbers and mushrooms, decorated in the form of twigs of lilac.
- chicken fillet 1 pc.
- onion 1/2 ea.
- mushrooms 250 g
- vegetable oil for frying
- salt, pepper
- pickles 2-3 pcs.
- eggs 4-5 pieces.
- mayonnaise to taste
- canned corn 1/2 cans
- parsley a few sprigs
- beets 1 pc.
- water 750 ml
- Chicken fillet boil in salted water, cool and finely chop.
- The mushrooms and onions chop, fry in vegetable oil until tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pickles chop.
- Beets peel, grate and pour boiling water. Allow to cool and strain through a sieve.
- The eggs boil hard boiled, cool and clean. Divided into whites and yolks separately to grate. Whites 3 eggs soak in the beet juice for 15 minutes, then drain excess liquid.
- Salad put layers, lubricating each layer of mayonnaise: chicken, onions and mushrooms, corn and cucumbers.
- Sprinkle the salad with grated egg yolk. To make the parsley stems, white and colored proteins of a branch of lilac.