Salad recipe Caesar salad with chicken.
Why not just prepare a Caesar salad. With shrimps, with mushrooms, with ham, but chicken makes the salad more hearty and delicious. And meat, fried till crust makes the dish beautiful and fragrant!
- 200 g of Romaine lettuce
- 1 chicken breast
- 200 g bread
- 3-5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 50 g olive oil
- 70 g of cheese
- 2 eggs
- 250 g sour cream
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic
- First, prepare the sauce. Take 250 grams of sour cream and blend with two cloves pressed garlic and 1 teaspoon mustard.
- To give a more spicy taste you can add few finely chopped pickled gherkins.
- Bread we shall cut small cubes, pre-cut peel. Drizzle with olive oil and put to bake in the oven for 10 minutes, until a crispy, Golden crust. Bread is important not to overdry inside the croutons should remain fairly soft.
- Romaine lettuce soak for an hour in salted cold water. This will help to remove excess bitterness from the leaves and give them elasticity.
- Chicken fillet wash and dry well with paper towel. RUB it with salt, black pepper, and let stand for a bit.
- Cut fillets in small pieces and fry in olive oil until tender. Cooked fillet put on a plate and let cool.
- In boiling salted water boil the eggs for 10 minutes. Then put them in cold water, cool and remove the shell. Slice.
- On a separate plate serve the Caesar salad. To do this, put the lettuce fields and the top one-third part of the sauce.
- Lettuce should be enough to three times coated the bottom of the dish.
- Tear the remaining leaves into pieces with hands and add to the remaining sauce. Here send half servings of croutons and grated cheese, pieces of chicken. All mix and put on top of the leaves.
- On top sprinkle the rest of the croutons and grated cheese. The tomatoes and eggs use as ornaments of Caesar salad.
- Bon appetit!