Salad with tuna: cook Italian.
Try a cold salad with tuna, vegetables and pasta
Known fact: Italians love pasta so that they are able to use them in many and varied dishes. An example is the tuna salad that includes pasta, not as garnish, but as a component along with vegetables – boiled and chilled.
This salad with tuna and vegetables is perfect for holiday treats and dining table for the whole family.
- 1 Bank of canned tuna,
- 200 g pasta,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 bell pepper,
- 150 g radish,
- 150 g cherry tomatoes,
- 0.5 lemon,
- 150 g of canned peas,
- 100 g of canned olives,
- green onions,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- pink pepper,
- salt to taste.
- Boil the pasta to the state of all dente, rinse with cold water and Sadi.
- Bell peppers, carrots and radishes finely cut.
- Green onions and parsley finely chop.
- Get tuna from a can, Sadi liquid and cut into small pieces.
- Prepare the dressing for the salad with tuna. To do this, put the olive oil, lemon juice, pink peppercorns and salt and thoroughly blend with a whisk.
- Put in a salad bowl tuna, vegetables, tomatoes, peas, olives, pasta, greens, make the dressing and mix.
- Give the salad with tuna and vegetables to infuse and serve.