Scones are sweet and fragrant.
Prepare tea vitamin sweet rolls with dried apricots
Buns, sweet, rosy, delicious piping-hot weather – the most wonderful treats for tea for the whole family and for friends who were looking to you at the light.
for the dough:
- 100 ml of 2.5% kefir
- 50 g butter,
- 50 ml of milk,
- 1 egg,
- 300 g flour,
- 1 sachet of dry yeast,
- 2 tablespoons of sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- pinch of salt,
for the filling:
- 1 egg,
- 250 g dried apricots,
- 100 g of sugar, 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- Dried apricots pour boiling water and leave for 30-60 minutes.
- In warm milk dissolve sugar, add yeast and 2 tablespoons flour. Leave the dough in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Then pour in the yeast mixture, the buttermilk and melted butter, add egg and mix. Squirt in gradually the sifted flour with salt and knead smooth and elastic dough. Cover the dough with a cloth and leave in a warm place for 40 minutes, that it came.
- With dried apricots drain the water, wash, cut finely with a knife or grind in a blender, add sugar and mix.
Set apart from the dough small balls, roll each into a pancake, put the edge of the filling and form rolls in the form of rolls. Each bun brush with egg yolk.
- Put the rolls on with parchment and greased pan, send in a preheated 180°C oven and bake until a Golden color. Scones will be ready in 25-30 minutes.
- So the buns were sweet and tasty, sprinkle them with powdered sugar.