- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 34 mins
- 4 people
- February 20, 2016
It’s beam come true – a healthy and economical fish dish that will ‘surf’ you well.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup korma curry paste
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Campbell's Real Stock Vegetable
- 500g pumpkin, cut into 3cm cubes
- 200g yellow squash, quartered
- 165ml can coconut milk
- 300g marinara mix (see note)
- 60g baby spinach
- Steamed SunRice Basmati Rice, to serve
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion for 7 minutes or until light golden. Add curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add tomatoes and stock. Stir to combine.
- Add pumpkin. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until just tender. Add squash. Cook for 5 minutes or until just tender.
- Stir in coconut milk and marinara mix. Increase heat to medium. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 3 minutes or until seafood is cooked through. Stir in spinach. Cook for 1 minute or until just wilted. Serve with rice.