These grilled steaks are bursting with flavor! There’s enough flavor in these steaks to allow the side dish to be simple. So consider serving them with baked potatoes, rice pilaf or another plain vegetable and salad.
- Beef (steaks at bone about 1 inch thick) 4
- Soy sauce 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Sesame seeds 2 tablespoons
- Onion powder 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Ginger 1/4 teaspoon
- In a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first seven ingredients. Mix well.
- Add steaks and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reachesdesired doneness (for rare, a meat thermometer should read 140°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F).