Shaved fennel, radicchio & feta salad.
This fresh vegetable, herb and feta salad is not only a quick-and-easy side dish to make ahead of time, it’s also gluten free and oh-so-healthy.
Shaved fennel, radicchio & feta salad
- 2 radicchio or treviso lettuces, outer leaves removed, bases trimmed, finely shredded
- 2 baby fennel bulbs, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup continental parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 75g Persian feta, crumbled
- Combine the radicchio, fennel, onion and parsley in a bowl.
- Whisk together the oil and lemon juice in a small jug.
- Add the dressing and feta to the salad and gently toss until just combined. Season well with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving dish to serve.