Shortbread biscuits with cinnamon and almonds.
Simple recipe crumbly shortbread
This shortbread is wonderful may be suitable as treats for unplanned visit girlfriends for tea, and also as a snack during the working day. But as it is popular with the children!
for the dough:
- 2 cups flour,
- 1 egg,
- 120 g butter,
- 100 g sugar,
- 0.5 tsp of baking powder,
- 50 g almonds,
- 4 tablespoons sugar,
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Blend the egg with sugar in a lush lather. Add softened butter and blend again until a homogeneous cream.
- In butter cream add sifted flour with baking powder and gently mix.
- You should get a plastic soft dough. Take it into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and put in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll chilled dough into a thick cake, a glass or a baking break cookies.
In a plate mix sugar with cinnamon and roll in this mixture shortbread. On top of each cookie gently stick the almonds.
- Put the shortbread on the paper covered baking sheet, send it in a preheated 175°C oven and bake 15 minutes until Golden brown.
- Ready the cooled shortbread can be stored in a tightly closed box or jar, so it stayed crumbly.