- March 30, 2016
A simple recipe of bread rolls with saffron.
These buns with saffron have a very beautiful name. Buns love to cook in Sweden and put in baking raisins. We share a simple recipe for scones.
A simple recipe of bread rolls with saffron
- 850 g of flour
- 2 eggs
- 11 g dried yeast
- 100 g butter
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 tbsp saffron (turmeric)
- 200 ml of milk
- a handful of raisins
- vegetable oil
- Melt butter, pour warm milk, add saffron or turmeric, 1 egg, sugar, salt, yeast and flour. Knead the dough, cover with a towel and put in a warm place for 1 hour.
- The risen dough divide into equal pieces, take in flagella and form the rolls in the form of the letter S.
- Put them on an oiled lined baking paper baking tray and leave to come.
- When the rolls will increase in size by half, decorate them with raisins and brush with egg yolk.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 200 degrees, for 15 minutes.