Soda bread pizzetta.
These delicious mini pizzas are always a hit and perfect for any party.
Soda bread pizzetta
- 2 fresh tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 100g sweetcorn
- 1/3 pack reduced-fat mozzarella, sliced thinly
- 125g wholemeal flour + a little to roll out
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 heaped tsp oregano
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5. Prepare all the vegetables and slice the cheese for the toppings.
- Add the flour and bicarbonate of soda to a mixing bowl.
- Thoroughly mix in the yogurt and 75ml water. Shape into eight small balls and roll into rounds, using a little flour to stop them sticking.
- Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet and spread with tomato puree then add a slice of tomato, sprinkle with oregano. Scatter with onion and sweetcorn and top each with a slice of mozzarella.
- Bake for 10 minutes and serve.