Sorrel soup: the recipe for chicken broth.
Sorrel soup, a recipe which contains meat. But if you want you can do without meat – then you’ll get diet summer dish.
Sorrel soup: the recipe for chicken broth
- 300 g chicken wings,
- 2 eggs,
- 100 g of sour cream,
- 2 potatoes,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 onion,
- 500 g of sorrel,
- bunch of greens (onion, parsley, dill),
- 1 Bay leaf,
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste,
- 2 liters of water.
- To make sorrel soup, the recipe of which we offer, was more tender and tasty, put in fresh young sorrel.
- Potatoes and carrots cut small cubes. Finely cut onions. Strum it, rinse thoroughly under running water and finely chop the sorrel. Also wash and grind the rest of the greens.
- The eggs boil hard boiled, cool and cut into slices.
- From chicken wings to cook the broth. Get from it boiled the wings and throw in the broth chopped vegetables and boil until the potatoes are done, approximately 10-15 minutes. Then add the sorrel, the remaining herbs, salt, spices and boil another 5 minutes. If desired, bring in sorrel soup chicken.
- Oxalic let the soup infuse for 15-20 minutes. Spill on plates, add chopped eggs, fill with sour cream and decorate with fresh herbs.
- Sorrel soup can be served both hot and cold.